Vehicle Technician (Prestige / Luxury Cars)
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £60k - £100k OTE + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Technician to join their one of the leading automotive organisations offering luxury vehicles and bespoke modifications to customers.
- Conduct used vehicle pre-delivery inspections.
- Perform primary and secondary diagnosis of vehicle faults.
- Carry out mechanical preparation and repair of reported faults.
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Collaborate effectively within a team and demonstrate initiative.
- Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or in a similar role.
- Experience with one of the prestige/ luxury brands:JLR, BMW, VAG, Mercedes-Benz or similar cars.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in motor vehicle repair or a similar qualification.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of electrical components and their operation.
- Utilise diagnostic tools and equipment proficiently.
- Demonstrate computer literacy.
- Maintain a current and clean Full UK driving license.
- Competitive Salary
- £2,000 sign-on bonus.
- Exciting career progression opportunities.
- State-of-the-art workshop facilities.
- On-site training to enhance your skills.
- Referral bonus scheme
Apply now to seize this great opportunity in a leading automotiveorganisation.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Vehicle Technician, Vehicle mechanic, car mechanic, Service technician, Vehicle, Prestige, Luxury