We are developing an app that allows you to do all of your banking wherever you are, whenever you want.
We are also doing it differently and using The Unity Engine to do it. Unity is providing us with great flexibility developing our bank across all platforms, while providing us with, shall we say, some interesting options regarding the presentation of banking information that are normally quite tedious. Atom will never be considered tedious!
In this first direct unity developer hire for us, we are looking specifically for you to apply your skills in integrating our front end into some essential backend systems to provide our unique proposition.
You may have heard of us we are looking to become a bank, a completely digital bank with no branches on the high street and no traditional banking website.
• Excellent knowledge of C# and the Unity Engine
• Excellent knowledge of .NET
• Front end development for every aspect of the Atom UI including;
- Rapid iteration prototyping
- Design, and implementation
- Ability to work directly with UX, BAs and Product Owners.
- Reusable code assets for the business
- Integration work with other systems
Development of quality reusable code.
Management and maintenance of Atom Code Library.
Management, and back up of Atom App Releases.
Raising awareness of technological advances in development practices within Atom.
Work within a multi skilled team to deliver a completely new and different banking application.
Key Performance Indicators:
Level of positive, solution finding attitude.
Rapidity of acquisition and internalisation of development requirements.
Accuracy of estimates for time required and delivery dates of code.
Level of demonstrable quality reusable code throughout project lifecycle.
Level of bugs caught in testing. Ability to recognise fix and prevent from occurring in future.
Level of ability to successfully accurately and repeatedly match code behaviour to design requirements.
Above all the ability to deliver quality software on time and on budget.
• Experience developing complex interaction behaviours
• Graphics and effects development experience
• UI Development experience
• Knowledge and experience developing in C#/Unity3D
• Mobile development experience (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile)