Tyre Fitter - Chelmsford
Salary: £23k plus bonus OTE £30K - 42.5 hours per week
Our company are the UK's largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Tyre Fitter to join their state of the art dealership.
The role will involve changing and replacing tyres, repairing punctures and general tyre maintenance.
- Removing and replacing tyres
- Repairing punctures
- Changing filters, lubricating parts and performing basic road safety checks
- Carrying out wheel alignment and tracking adjustments
- Identifying and reporting any issues not listed on the work instructions
- Comply with company procedure and health and safety regulations
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have previous experience of working in a similar role and an excellent knowledge of vehicles and mechanical components. You will need to show attention to detail and extensive knowledge of legal requirements relating to the tyre types and tread depths.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£23000 - £30000 Per Annum
Tyre Fitter, Vehcle Technician, Car, Motor, Automotive, Mechanic, Tyre,