Trainee Python Developer - Cwmbran,Monmouthshire, Wales
Salary of £20k plus good benefits
Our client is a vibrant, energetic software development company with a passion for high quality web design and delivering software for new and exciting projects with large national brands. Their partners include the biggest price comparison websites and some of the most recognisable insurers in the UK. They offer a relaxed, collaborative and flexible working environment and a strong sense of team spirit.
As a Trainee Python Developer, you'll work with experienced colleagues to design, develop, test and produce web-based comparison solutions for a range of clients. You'll be provided with hands-on experience and excellent training to help you grow into a full-stack Developer within a few years.
Required Skills & Experience
- Graduate in an IT (or related) subject with a passion and genuine interest for web technologies
- Good general knowledge of Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Good understanding of the Object-Oriented programming model and Software Design Principles
- Quick to learn unfamiliar technologies and adapt to changing environments
- Some experience of developing and maintaining modern websites
- Creative problem solver who brings ideas to the team and takes the initiative
- Highly self-motivated, dedicated, and dependable
- Able to work well in a team and collaborate effectively with others
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues - including a high standard of spoken and written English
Ideally, we require candidates to have at least a basic understanding of some (or all) of the following:
- Django framework
- MySQL databases
- HTML and CSS
- MS Windows & Linux operating systems
In return, our client is offering a salary of £20k, plus good benefits and a great opportunity to develop your career with a leading organisation.
Please apply with your full up to date CV.
Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply. Please only apply if you match the criteria outlined.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£20000 Per Annum