Trade Sales Consultant
Salary: 25K - 30K
Our client is a British luxury furniture and home accessories retailer sourced with an eye for beauty, comfort and unique style.
Currently recruiting for an experienced Trade Sales Consultant to be based in their Chelsea, London Office.
This is a Full Time role- 40 hours per week- Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (with 1 hour for lunch).
You will be supporting trade customers in their purchases and delivery of products and to deliver the highest standards of customer service to clients.
Use your initiative, sales skills and commercial experience to grow revenue and the reputation of this high end brand.
- 1st point of Trade contact assisting all UK and International trade clients with their purchases.
- Develop existing trade accounts and create new ones, increase conversion, drive sales and repeat sales.
- UK and International business development with Trade customers.
- Help to develop new customers and work with the retail team to increase revenue for all channels.
- Provide excellent sales performance to exceed sales targets.
- Constantly evaluate the market and competitors.
- Respond to inbound telephone calls from clients.
- Deal with internal and external emails and prioritise urgency; order enquiries, applications, stock transfers, delivery, warehouse collections.
- Respond to stock enquiries, stock availability, stock suitability
- Liaise with internal departments regarding QC, stock, deliveries, trade online, marketing, showrooms, customer services.
- Oversee orders from start to completion; maintaining good communication with clients throughout
- Reconcile accounts/orders daily on Internal CRM software
- Chasing outstanding funds on reserved orders
- Manage International orders' shipping quotes and VAT admin.
- Provide a friendly, courteous, professional and positive service at all times
- Manage the clients' returned goods in accordance with OKA policies and understand consumer rights.
- Be an ambassador for excellent customer service to enhance the Oka brand.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Keen interest in furniture and home furnishings.
- Proven track record of a proactive approach to business and clients with creative selling skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer-facing role in a relevant industry dealing with UK and International trade customers.
- Minimum of 2 years' new business development experience.
- Excellent team player - collaborative and people-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong command of English.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with stock ordering systems.
- Flexible to work on weekends, evenings and public holidays to meet commercial and client needs.
If successful, you will be part of fast-paced and successful business. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including quarterly bonus based on performance, Reward portal with discounts to UK Retailer, well-being centre, staff discount, pension scheme and continuous personal development.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Trade Sales Consultant, Sales, Furniture, Home, Property,