Telephonist / Services Administrator - Hatfield Peverel, Chelmsford
Salary: £18,000.00 -£21,000.00 p.a.
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client provides various Mechanical and Electrical Building Maintenance Contracts to corporate clients as a dedicated Building Services Maintenance provider. Client's company utilise a wide range of resources, which include a skilled engineering trained workforce, either located permanently on site or from their fleet of modem vehicles. Supported by a professional, user-friendly service team, which is made up of service administrators, an operational helpdesk, and an approachable Management team.
The role will combine telephone duties together with service administration support for clients, contract managers, sub-contractors and engineers utilising a Protean CMMS Package.
- Knowledge of MS Office essential together with a good client facing manner for this frontline position.
- Our client is looking for a confident, and motivated candidate to join the team.
- Working as part of a busy service team.
- Holidays 28 days per annum to include bank holidays.
- Parking facility also available.
- 08.00 - 16.00 - Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£18000 - £21000 Per Annum
Service Administrator, Administrator, Telephonist, MS Office, admin, Telephone, office Manager