NRG are delighted to be working alongside their client to recruit a Technical Support Manager based in Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for providing the management, control and execution of tasks for multiple Risk systems. Acting as a knowledge expert, leading BAU, projects and core change initiatives. Working within a highly specialised team the initial focus of the role will be to implement a number of controls
If you or someone you know are suitable for this role, apply confidentially today.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities. In the meantime, please keep checking for suitable vacancies or download the free NRG iPhone App from the App store for up to date searches.
£35,000 - £40,000
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
• Strong Technical and Business Analysis Skills.
• Strong Programming Abilities in at least one high level programming language. ( e.g C/C++, Java, C#).
• Solid Experience in Controls and Data Analysis.
• Ability to assess impact, challenge requirements and formulate action plans
• Ability to deliver a co-ordinated multi-business change, with formal control processes implemented and post change testing and sign-off
• Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong level of attention-to-detail
• Detailed understanding of SAS or Equivalent (Base SAS will be a strong advantage).
• Experience within the financial sector risk environment including an understanding of Basel.
• Proficiency and experience in analysing data using spreadsheet and database applications
• Problem solving skills in order to investigate and rectify data
• Able to analyse, identify and solve complex issues and quickly gain knowledge of key business processes
Role & Responsibilities
• Knowledge expert and central point of contact for Risk data validation and reconciliation BAU data information
• Design, execute and monitor metrics to support controlling data quality in both Risk and source systems.
• Design , execute and monitor reconciliations across multiple systems, ledgers and data warehouses.
• Providing support, technical expertise on all related projects, including managing stakeholders and regular updates to all parties, senior management and committees
• Manage testing and sign-off of text and reference data changes.
• Downloading, assessing and verifying a wide variety of data items across a range of systems/sources
• Ensuring full and effective data in each specified systems, including the running of daily, weekly, monthly and annual data controls as specified