Sous Chef - Kettering
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join a talented team in a hotel based Bistro/ Brasserie in Kettering, Northamptonshire. This restaurant provides a contemporary dining experience to both hotel guests and non-residents, serving a range of dishes from a varied and diverse menu.
- Preparing high quality food for all guests and visitors
- Cooking for weddings and events as required
- Keep up to date with food hygiene practices
- Maintaining strong knowledge of menus, seasonal offers and new products on the market
- Ensuring all dishes are presented to a high standard, ready to be served to guests
- Adhering to needs of the business and ensuring service and quality of food meets the expectations of guests
- Working in a way that minimises waste to help ensure costs stay in line with budgets
- Ensuring equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years previous experience working as a Head Chef
- Must have worked in a hotel or in a restaurant
- Relevant NVQ qualification
- Strong cooking skills on a number of sections, confident preparing a range of dishes
- Experience cooking for events and at weddings
- Opportunity to grow and develop new skills in a restaurant environment
If you are passionate about food, have previous experience as a Chef and want to join an experienced team of fine dining professionals then apply now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£25000 - £32000 Per Annum
Sous Chef, CDP, Chef, Catering, Kitchen, Restaurant, Food, Cooking,