Solicitor/Legal Executive - Private Client - Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Salary: Competitive remuneration package - 40K to 60K
A well-established law firm based in Gloucestershire with many years of experience advising on those aspects of the law that we are all likely to encounter during our lives. With areas of expertise in Conveyancing and Property law; Wills and Probate; Trusts; Commercial Litigation; Classic and Historic Car Litigation
Having many clients in London and other parts of the country and a strong international clientele.
Our Client is looking for the right 'fit' of person. That might be a junior person, with good experience or even someone up to partner level. The salary would therefore be matched to the seniority and experience of the candidate.
Benefits include Car Parking Permit, Generous holiday entitlement, Pension Scheme
This role will be dealing predominantly with high net clients with varying needs and the consequent complexities involved and provide a high level of service and technical ability.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A Newly qualified Private Client Solicitor with relevant experience or 2 - 3 PQE
- Ability to work independently on a broad range of work.
- Ideally experience in all areas i.e.- Wills - simple and complex for a broad range of clients
- Powers of attorney, deputyships and capacity issues
- Trusts - creation, administration, management of multiple family trusts, all taxation aspects and trust accounts
- Tax planning with an emphasis on IHT planning to incorporate the aspects of CGT, SDLT and income tax considerations
- Estate administration - to include preparation of all Inland Revenue papers, dealing with BPR and APR assets, foreign aspects, consideration of all taxation matters and deeds of variation.
- The successful candidate will be pro-active and possess excellent client care skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum
Private Client Solicitor, Legal Executive, Lawyer, legal, Law, Solicitor,