Shop Manager - Rhyl, Denbighshire
Our client is part of an established Retail Bakery outlet with over 160 shops located across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire regions. The company prides itself in providing their customers with a fast paced service in many high street locations, with great tasting quality products including sandwiches, savouries and cakes at excellent value prices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shop Manager to join the team in Rhyl, Denbighshire.
- Managing day to day shop operations.
- Driving sales growth.
- Delivering outstanding customer service.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Hygiene and food safety compliance.
- Work closely with the Area Manager on performance and customer satisfaction.
- Background in retail and team management.
- Ideally have worked within a food environment (this is not essential).
- Passionate about delivering great customer service.
- Strong work ethic.
- A hands on "can do" mentality.
Benefits: 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, Contributory Company pension scheme, Staff discount, Opportunities available for internal progression/promotion.
Working hours: 40hours a week including Saturday's - 8:30am- 5pm, Sundays & Mid week day off.
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£20000 - £22000 Per Annum
Caf? Shop Manager, Store Manager, Showroom Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Shop Manager,