SERVICE ENGINEER - SAXHAM, SUFFOLK and possibly other outlets in EAST ANGLIA and LEICESTERSHIRE
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITHIN A RECOGNISED AND RESPECTED COMPANY - SERVICE ENGINEER
Salary: Basic Circa £22,000 - £25,000 OTE (inclusive of overtime) £28,000 - £37,500
The business sells the full range of harvesting equipment, tractors, telehandlers, balers and green harvest kit as well the full range of HORSCH Tillage, Seeding and HORSCH LEEB Spraying equipment and the full range of STEWART trailers.
To carry out repairs and maintenance to agricultural and related machines, either in a company's retail base or a suitable site provide by the customer
- Have a background as a Service Engineer on agricultural and related equipment
- Understand the field operation of all machines sold by the Company
- Instruct the customer/operator in the safe and efficient use.
- Complete all the paperwork required to comply with the company's retail machine installation procedure
- Be conversant with the maintenance and service requirements of all machine
- Understand and carry out diagnostic test on all machines
- Perform service and maintenance repairs to machines as advised by the service manager/workshop foreman to a high standard
- Be approachable, self-motivated and professional
- At all times present oneself in a professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate understanding and works to exceed customer expectations
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are adhered too.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£22000 - £37500 Per Annum
Service Engineer, agricultural, Machine, Tractor, harvest,