Senior Marketing Analyst
Up to £55,000 + benefits
A tech brand with a growing analytics team are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their team and play an integral part in leading and championing the value of data throughout their marketing channels. If you're a passionate Analyst with proven coding skills in Python/R/SQL then this is an exciting opportunity for you to take ownership of commercially valuable insight.
- The team are looking for someone who can work on a wide variety of data sets. You'll be working on extensive volumes of campaign, subscription and revenue data to analyse customer behaviour and activity.
- You will be looking at customer trends, developing segmentations and prediciting customer behaviour and actions
- You'll work with a range of audiences and have lots of opportunity to work with non tech teams and make data driven recommendations at board level
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Marketing Analyst will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level within a numerate discipline (mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Proven commercial experience in an advanced analytics utilising SAS, SQL or R
- Proven stakeholder and insight experience, ability to influence and translate technical analysis to a non technical audience
- Customer analytics experience, proven ability to adapt analysis and insight for various channels of marketing
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, hit the apply button now
£50000 - £55000 per annum