Senior Lettings Negotiator - Barnehurst, Bexleyheath
Salary: Up to £35,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is a highly successful leading estate agency with 30 branches around London and Kent, offering a variety of property services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their office in Barnehurst, who is experienced in a complex and fast paced lettings environment. With opportunities for training and promotion, this is an excellent position for someone looking to further their career in the property industry with the assistance and encouragement of the company.
- Rental valuations and negotiations.
- Updating available properties on a daily basis.
- Qualifying tenant enquiries.
- Booking and attending viewings.
- Agreeing tenancy contracts.
- Checking tenants in and out of properties.
- Other associated lettings related duties.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of rental valuations and negotiations.
- Experience dealing with landlords and tenants.
- Ideally have knowledge of the Reapit software system.
- Confident self starter.
- An excellent communicator.
- Self motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and targets.
- Computer literate.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£35000 Per Annum
Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent, Property, lettings, Rental, Sales, real estate,