Senior Innovation Data Scientist
Up to £85,000
Our client is heavily invested in finding a Senior Innovation Data Scientist with strong and varied machine learning experience to join a collaborative and inventive team. As a Senior Innovation Data Scientist in this team you would be initiating experimental approaches to solving big business problems, creating high value and higher impact for the company. This team is encouraged to push the current R&D possibilities as far as they will go and provided with the newest technology to do so.
This global travel company are looking for a top talent Senior Innovation Data Scientist to use experimental, cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art tools to tackle challenging, business-focused problems with big data. This company has a clear vision and business plan, using data-driven approaches for every business decision, big or small. You would also be receiving excellent training and learning opportunities, as you would be reporting directly to one of the leaders in this field.
- Applying cutting-edge machine learning, deep learning, NLP and computer vision techniques to pioneer solutions to the most challenging business problems
- Providing internal consultancy across all business areas, collaborating with all other teams and creating tailored automated machine learning solutions to problems faced
- Experimenting with brand new tools and technologies to innovate and therefore outcompete their competitors
- Current projects include using big data to develop recommender systems in real-time, using Spark
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge and use of Python and/or R
- Proven strong and varied commercial experience in building machine learning solutions in Python
- The successful Senior Innovation Data Scientist will have industrial experience working with big data to solve business problems to scale
- The ideal candidate will have experience in effectively presenting academic and experimental ideas
- Knowledge and/or experience using and applying Hadoop/Spark and AWS to big data
- Preferably a PhD in machine learning or another related subject
- £70,000-£85,000 base salary
- Travel allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!
£70000 - £85000 per annum + benefits + bonus
Senior Innovation Data Scientist, machine learning, Python, R&D, deep learning, NLP, computer vision