Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £550 per day
This is an opportunity for the highly motivated and analytically minded individuals who want to enhance their current skillset and knowledge working in a dynamic environment. With a key focus on Credit Risk, this role will allow you to build bespoke strategies to optimise Risk vs Reward.
This bank is one of the largest financial services not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. This bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven leaders to embark on this journey with them.
- Analyse, interpret or model data from a variety of sources in order to provide analytical solutions to complex business problems.
- Develop, maintain and improve Credit Risk strategies throughout the credit lifecycle.
- Provide analysis to manage credit portfolios and performance indicators.
- Identify solutions to emerging risk issues and take the lead throughout the process.
- Drawing, formulating and communicating conclusion from your work and be able to recommend further actions.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Product knowledge working across retail products such as current accounts, credit cards, loans or mortgages.
- Experience working within the Credit Risk and Analytics space as well as Retail banking.
- Experience using software packages such as SAS and SQL.
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.
£450 - £550 per day
SAS, SQL, Credit Risk, Loans, Products, Retail, Credit Cards