This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s well established financial organisations as a Scheme Administration Team Leader.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the administration of the Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme and Help to Buy: Individual Saving Account Scheme are undertaken in accordance with established procedures, policies, mandate levels, and service level agreements. To manage and develop a team of staff, monitor and control workloads, balance resources and performance improvement and ensure delivery of the highest possible standard of service at all times.
£21,000 - £27,000
• Ability to effectively manage time and resource, co-ordinating a number of activities (within and outside direct area of responsibility) to meet short term and long term deadlines, escalating issues as appropriate
• B2B administration.
• Flexibility in approach to workloads
• Ability to effectively communicate within own team and at Team/Senior Levels
• Intermediate level of technical skills required for the role e.g. Excel, Access, Word.
• An ability to understand own role within and impact of isolated decision making
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships in order to deliver departmental and company goals
• Able to identify opportunities for process and performance improvement at a personal, team, unit level.
• Ability to identify and solve complex problems, which relate to own area of responsibility and on occasion, other areas of the business.
• High levels of analytical and numerate skills
• Excellent Administration knowledge
• Ability to adapt to change
• Good knowledge of people management practices and procedures.
• Comprehensive people leadership/management skills.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• To monitor daily workload figures managing resources effectively across the team.
• To manage performance, quality and conformance.
• To provide strong functional leadership to the team and maximise individual and team performance
• Motivate, coach and develop individuals within the team to maximise capabilities and potential
• Identify individual training and coaching needs and build appropriate succession and development plans
• To manage absence, sickness and holidays balancing the needs of the business.
• To manage staff satisfaction and reward & recognition across the team.
• To manage operational risk, mandatory training and health and safety.
• To represent the organisation in working groups (both internal and external to the function) and participate in project work as and when required.
• To monitor the operation of systems, reporting failures and faults through the appropriate channels, advising any issues.
• To manage/assist in the development, testing and implementation of new systems, enhancements to existing systems and fault fixes.
• Develop and maintain a good risk and control awareness across the team
• Responsible for undertaking or managing tasks, where errors or events would pose a major risk to achieving section or departmental objectives only.
• Compliance and adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
• Support the delivery of appropriate customer outcomes in line with the Conduct Risk Framework and TCF Outcomes