Residential Registered Manager - Tottenham
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
My client is a leading care provider in London who is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential & Supported Living Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. All of their Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis. They are committed to delivering individualised care to meet people's needs committed to providing the best possible care and support. In the past few years they have experienced unprecedented growth evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities to progress within the Health and Social care sector. As a result they are now looking to appoint a Residential Registered Manager to join their dedicated team.Role and Responsibilities
As a Residential Registered Manager you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes, being ambitious about what people can achieve is key for Care. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centered approach.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing Service Roster - ensure the roster is drawn up in accordance with Care Hour Guidelines and wage cost budgets.
- Management of Staff Appraisals - ensure that annual staff appraisals are carried out
- Reporting - ensure that Keyworker Reports are carried out on a monthly basis and action taken as necessary.
- Staffing - ensure that staff meetings take place a minimum of once a month. Provide support and advice to the Service's staff team.
- Training - Induction and mandatory training, monitor validity of training for services staff including E-learning.
- Health and Safety - ensure policy and guidelines are carried out at all times.
- Programme Planning and Support Plans - ensure these are carried out as per policies and procedures.
- Reviews - ensure these are carried out as per policy and procedure.
- Records - ensure regular monitoring and completion of all appropriate documentation on Ablyss and other information such as staff holidays and shifts on care blox.
- Budgeting - ensure that policies and procedures regarding finances are followed; ensure service is operated within budget, flag budgetary concerns to Finance.
- Medication - ensure all staff is trained to deal with any medication issues adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitoring Service - ensure all aspects of the service are closely monitored and any action is taken as appropriate.
- Policies and Procedures - ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Service Promotion - ensure that a positive image of the Company is observed at all times.
- QAF (Quality Assurance Framework) ensure this is regularly monitored and updated including preparation for CQC inspections and audits.
- Coaching & Mentoring - Act as a coach/mentor ensuring all staff engages with service users to develop their skills and abilities outside and inside the service. Staff to record details of all engagement with service users on Ablyss.
- Report - Raise safeguarding concerns to appropriate authorities following the company's policies and procedures.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 1 years' experience of: staff appraisal, staff supervision, team management.
- 3 years' experience in the mental health and/or learning disability nursing field
- Substantial experience of controlling a service budget and record keeping and report writing.
- Up to date working practices in relation to the Care Quality Commission. Up to date working practices in relation to the Care Quality Commission.
- Available to work weekends and unsociable hours.
- Must be an Effective communicator as you will be required to chair meetings with excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to cope with pressure.
- To demonstrate commitment to service users and carers.
- Liaison with other agencies both internal and external to the Company.
- Knowledge and demonstration of anti-discriminatory practice and Equal Opportunities.
- Knowledge and demonstration of appropriate physical intervention techniques.
- Competitive salary and company benefits and much more.
If you are looking for a long term career in a great healthcare sector and have the enthusiasm for care then look no further, we would love to hear from you.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Residential Registered Manager, Care, Health & Social Care, Carer, RGN, Nurse