Quality Manager - London (Greenford)
Salary - up to £35k (Flexible for the right candidate) + pension, occupational health support, 22 days holiday, Company mobile, laptop and travel expenses
Our client is a leading consultancy and is a specialist in rainwater harvesting, recycling and water management.. The firm provides a full range of services for the commercial, education, retail, leisure and residential sector. Highly successful company who have been in business for a number of years offer advice from design stage to installation
- Oversee aspects regarding quality in the company (technical, design/sales, procurement, project delivery and operations etc.)
- Develop and roll out remote monitoring systems for reporting on performance and long-term operation of assets
- Investigate, troubleshoot technical issues and develop corrective solutions
- Report on technical performance of systems and components
- Project / site coordination - technical review of designs, manufacturer coordination, closing feedback loop to sales/design
- Develop supplier performance assessment and quality requirements with procurement
- Collects feedback on company's performance from clients (consultants, FM and contractors)
- Work with the design lead to develop internal technical standards
- Develop new product/systems solutions with senior management
- Create guides or procedures for engineers including water quality monitoring and training
- Help develop quality standards towards achieving ISO-9001
- Look for improvements or new opportunities - product or process development where required.
- Previous experience with an engineering company. Water/ wastewater industry, asset management or manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Broad MEICA & process engineering knowledge
- Performance monitoring and quality assurance experience
- Experience working on site - whether in an operational or maintenance role
- Ability to work on own initiative on technical matters
- An understanding of procurement, construction and quality standards
- A good understating of the regulatory requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proven to collaborate and work effectively within a team.
- Degree or HNC in engineering or environmental related subject.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£35000 Per Annum
Quality Manager, HNC, environmental , wastewater, Engineer, MEICA, rainwater harvesting, recycling