Project Manager - Wembley, London
Salary: £50-£55K Dependent on experience
Key words: Project Manager, PRINCE2, organisation, leadership, service delivery, negotiation,
Our client is an established Information Technology Services and Solutions company with more than 30 years of IT innovation and excellent customer service.
Based at our client?s Wembley office this role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple internal and customer projects to corporate Project Management standards (based on PRINCE2).
Utilising very strong leadership, organisation and planning skills duties will include:
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Ensure Projects are delivered in accordance with their Terms of Reference (as defined in Statements of Work or Proposals)
- Provide advice and guidance on technical matters concerning the provision of Projects
- Ensure the Project operates in accordance with business practices and processes, and to provide advice and guidance relating to industry best practices in Project delivery disciplines
- Identify and respond to opportunities for provision of products and services to the customer organisation
- Ensure the successful transition of Projects into services into the Service Delivery area.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels, respond to customer queries and complaints, escalating when necessary and ensuring the corrective action is taken by the delivery organisation and customer organisation
- Provide input for services proposals when needed.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification or equivalent
- 2 Years minimum previous Project Management experience working in an Agile manner
- Previous experience working in an IT Service provider essential, ideally with exposure to Government services
- Previous demonstrable experience of service transition and infrastructure projects (application projects desirable but not essential)
- Ability to lead teams effectively both through structured coaching and delivering by example
- Strong negotiation and delegation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Committed to succeed
- To be an ambassador for the Company and its services.
As well as a competitive salary our client will offer:
- Career progression in leading technology environment
- Industry recognised In-house training
- Free parking
- Pensions scheme
- Rewards & Recognition ?soft? benefits scheme
- Staff break-out area: pool tables and table football table
- Quarterly team-building events
- Free monthly ?international food? lunch for all members of staff.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£50000 - £55000 Per Hour Competitive
Project Manager, PRINCE2, organisation, IT