Salary circa. £23,000- £28,000 dependant on experience
5 month project fixed term contract
Based in Bradford
Our client is looking to recruit a Process Control & Quality Assurance Specialist to work within the Process Control and Quality Assurance Team who are responsible for the Quality Assurance frameworks across the UK and Poland, and the Anti Money Laundering (AML) Payment/Customer Screening oversight, Process Control and RMCM frameworks.
Process Control and Quality Assurance Specialists for Risk Data Aggregation will be responsible for reviewing the ongoing operation of Quality and RMCM control model frameworks across all business areas in line with RDA key performance indicators.
The role involves monitoring and verifying the Quality and RMCM controls in place across Contact Centre & Back Office Functions using internal and bank defined scoring measures to ensure consistency is achieved across the business, with the aim to improve overall Service Quality and Operational Process Control.
• Review, manage and maintain online questionnaire and quality assurance databases to support the capture of Quality and Control Model data ensuring alignment with the approved Risk Data Aggregation key performance indicators
• Work together with control departments to define and approve the key performance indicators for Risk Data Aggregation
• Develop, review and manage a monthly MI pack to analyse and demonstrate the results of the Geoban Quality and Control Model data capture tools compliance with RDA key performance indicators, ensuring that changes to the MI are communicated effectively to all relevant parties
• Maintain and complete Health Checks to assess the
• Quality and Control Model data submitted by each area to assess for accuracy and ensure that it gives a true indication of relevant RDA key performance indicator controls
• Maintain and manage the inventory of processes and associated controls used within the company and aligned to RDA key performance indicators. Ensuring the inventory remains up-to-date at all times
• Review and adapt the change request process for Quality and RMCM controls to ensure ongoing alignment and compliance to RDA key performance indicators
• Proactively identify quality control gaps and improvement opportunities, and where identified, ensure that issues, process improvement opportunities and control gaps are escalated accordingly
• Maintain a good understanding of business processes to assure complete control coverage
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of the various Control models and Quality framework
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Experience of working in Retail, Corporate or Business banking
• Experience of process control and quality frameworks in customer service operational business areas
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates a strong level of attention to detail
• Effective management of own time and resource is vital
• Process analysis and improvement skills are essential
• Strong Microsoft Project, Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to explain key concepts to all levels
• A “can do” / positive attitude and approach with a disciplined and structured attitude to work that delivers solutions and balances conflicting timescales
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to deal effectively with all levels of staff and build good relations with internal and external departments
• Flexible and able to work with other areas of the Business
Due to the nature of this organisation, candidates must be able to pass a credit check and have no dismissals over the last 3 years.
£23000 - £28000 per annum