Premium Account Manager
Our client have been letting holiday cottages for over 25 years and in that time, our business has moved from the kitchen table to become the UK's leading independent agency
- The role of Premium Account Development Manager is a highly autonomous role which will require the individual to support, manage and grow our high value and most profitable owners by delivering exceptional service and pro-active account management.
- The role requires the creation and delivery of Joint Business Plans plus the ability to quickly form trusting and mutually beneficial commercial relationships with our owners for long term growth. The delivery of OKRs and strategy plans are the key to success in this challenging and commercially focused role.
- The role will include time spent visiting owners across the UK (predominantly in the north of England and Wales) and significant time speaking to owners via conference call. This will also require a minimum of one day per week in head office liaising with internal departments.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous Key Account Management experience and delivery of Joint Business Plans
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Proven track record of driving results across multiple accounts
- Experience in successful negotiation with high value accounts
- Excellent time management skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Advanced communication skills including presentation experience to customers and internal departments
- The ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Optimal journey planning and diary management experience
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Full P&L accountability experience
- Project management skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£35000 Per Annum
Premium Account Manager, Sales, Account Manager, Lettings, Property, Homes, Rental,