Plumbing and Heating Estimator / Surveyor - Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £35K-£45K Plus a Company Car
Our client offers service, repair and installation on domestic and commercial projects. Their first and foremost consideration is to their customers, they strive to provide the highest level of service in their industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Heating and Plumbing Estimator/ Surveyor.
Day to day duties will include but not limited to dealing with customer enquiries, job surveys, completing estimates and following up to try to secure works.
Supervising works and invoicing on competition. Ordering materials, dealing with technical queries from both customers and engineers.
You will be required to drive the business forward to ensure good workmanship and excellent customer services is delivered:
The ideal candidate will have industry experience working as an Estimator or Senior Engineer wanting to develop their career within the industry.
Duties will include:
- Following up customer enquiries, survey, estimate, secure, run and invoice works.
- Following up and looking for new business opportunities.
- Involvement in job costing and profit and loss.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience working as an Estimator or Senior Engineer in a similar environment.
- Computer Literate
- Good understanding of the Construction Industry, Building Regulations and relevant Health and Safety.
- Ability to read, understand and scrutinize specifications, programmes and drawings.
- Willingness to support and mentor all Technical and Administration staff.
- Show good knowledge of negotiation and purchasing of day to day and one off material requirements.
- Willingness to work with the Managing Director and report back and fully support the business.
- Keep up with materials, products and industry trends.
What you get in Return
The successful candidate will be rewarded well and offered a excellent salary plus beenfits.
The company also offers a friendly and supportive environment for career progression.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum
Plumbing and Heating Estimator, Surveyor