Personal Line Advisor - Cookstown, Belfast
Salary: Competitive salary - negotiable
Our client is an insurance company. Their expertise are on motor, home and travel insurance.
- This is an exciting role which involves customer interaction via phone and face to face, recommending the best Insurance product to suit their needs and price.
- You will instil great customer service and convert enquiries into sales.
- You will manage transactions from enquiries, processing paperwork and payments, and keeping their CRM system up to date.
- Providing customers a great experience
You must have:
- Excellent communication, organisation and IT skills
- You will have a good standard of education to min A-Level or equivalent
The ideal candidate will be:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given
What you get in Return
- Worktime: 9am to 5.30pm, days to be confirmed
- Competitive salary
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Personal Line Advisor, Insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, motor insurance,