Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Educator
Location: Barnet, North London
Salary: Up to £23,800 + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, 8:00 - 18:00, 40 hours, 50 weeks per year
Our client is a renowned childcare organisation dedicated to providing high-quality early years education and care. They are committed to nurturing young minds and fostering a supportive learning environment.
As a Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Educator, you will make a meaningful impact on young childrens lives. You will be working with children aged 6 months to 4 years, and building unique bonds with your key children, or opt for a Floating Nursery Educator role.
- Previous experience working as a Nursery Educator, Nursery Practitioner or in a similar role.
- Hold a relevant Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification.
- Possess a confident understanding of a therapeutic approach to behavior in children.
- Demonstrate initiative and a play-based approach to childrens learning and development.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Day Off
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Schemes
- Generous Time-Off Policies
- Wellbeing App with Access to:
- Private GP Appointments
- Financial and Mental Health Support
- Online Fitness and Mindfulness Resources
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Recognition and Rewards, including:
- 5 and 10 Year Service Reward Scheme
- Inclusive Culture Valuing Your Input
- Opportunities for Senior Career Enhancement through the BLS Management Training Programme
- This list includes the most relevant an
Dont miss this great opportunity to join a dedicated team that values your contributions to childcare. Apply now!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£23500 - £23800 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Educator, Nursery Assistant