Full Time Perm
Salary: £50,000 (based on experience, including bonus plus other fantastic benefits
Our client is a well-knit team of Nursery professionals with a steady growth since its incorporation in 2007. The nursery takes the pride to meet the dynamic needs of parents in different areas with the state-of-the-art Learning Rooms, Outdoor Activities, Unique Learning Programmes. "The lead by example" is the key to retain their valued team.
A Nursery Manager will be responsible for the overall operations management, a humble leader who inspire and encourage its's team to prosperous with the business expansion. The main criterion to progress is ability to lead towards care and education in very prestigious setting. Candidate with proven track record of successfully managing a commercial nursery business by producing excellent OFSTED results.
- Applicants should be experienced in managing the HR functions of the Nursery setting
- Customer focused, promote and attract new clients to ensure prosperous growth
- Must have outstanding business acumen to manage Nursery's budgets and financial attributes
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Exponential organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Strong people/ time management and interpersonal skills
- Passion of opening a new nursery would be an advantage.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of OFSTED Grade Descriptors general standards and the up-and-coming changes
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 Minimum qualification, Level 6 or above preferred
- 5 years previous relevant Nursery Management experience
- Dedicated free car parking space
- Private Medical Insurance
- 22 days PLUS 3 days over Christmas closure
- Birthday off and can earn an additional day if you have no absences. Plus 8 bank holidays
- Support for higher level qualifications with paid study days
- Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room plus refreshments along with Free Uniform and Welcome Gift Bag
- Complementary team building activities and annual group Christmas ball
- Opportunity to win Employee of the month prize and 5/10-year service reward scheme
Our client is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£50000 Per Annum
Nursery Manager, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery, Childcare, Education, Early Years, Room Leader,