National Account Manager - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
The Company and Role
Our client provides security solutions to over 6500 clients throughout the UK and ROI.
The National Account Manager role will manage and develop existing accounts within the business against monthly, quarterly and annual mutually agreed targets. You will have the ability to spot and develop opportunities and be able to take up sale opportunities with new and existing clients.
If you have sold security solutions (CCTV / Alarm/ Monitoring Systems) before then this could be the ideal role for you!
The candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Must be able to demonstrate that they are self- motivated and incisive.
- The ability to demonstrate a track record within the market sectors highlighted above over a period of no less than three years.
- The ability to dissect customer requirements design, complete a proposal and present these to the customer and turn these into orders.
- The candidate must be technically capable and able and willing to design and sell security solutions.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the potential clients? market place and trading issues.
- Live within an hours? drive to Mansfield. Although this isn't an office based job it is envisaged that the candidate will visit at least once per week if required.
- Demonstrate a solid CV with significant experience and stability.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can stay on track with targets and tasking.
What you get in return
The successful candidate will be offered a very competitive salary based upon mutually agreed business plan, commission scheme, vehicle allowance and company tools.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
National Account Manager, Account Manager