Multi-Site Registered Supported Living Manager
Location: Chingford, Tottenham and High Wycombe.
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
My client is a leading care provider in London who is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential & Supported Living Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. All of their Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis. They are committed to delivering individualised care to meet people's needs committed to providing the best possible care and support. In the past few years they have experienced unprecedented growth evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities to progress within the Health and Social care sector. As a result they are now looking to appoint a Multi-Site Registered Supported Living Manager to join their dedicated team.Role and Responsibilities
As a Multi-Site Registered Supported Living Manager you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes, being ambitious about what people can achieve is key for Care. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centered approach.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To maintain the required level of revenue (occupancy and fee levels) by promotion of the home and maintaining good relationships with service purchasers and other stake holders.
- To ensure appropriate correspondence and contact with registration authorities and all other outside agencies.
- Provide necessary information, instruction, supervision and guidance to all staff in respect of implementing company policies and procedures.
- To be available on-call for service on a 24-hour basis to deal with any emergencies.
- To oversee multiple Supported Living Services and divide working week equally between them with the support of Deputy Managers who will be based at the services.
- To be a car (or motorbike) driver and owner and be able to go to different services when appropriate and needed (Desirable).
- To be based at Head Office or other location if appropriate.
- Responsibility for ensuring suitable staff is recruited for each designated post within the allocated are, in accordance with Person Specifications, and the effective induction and training of such staff.
- Assessment of individual staff and service training needs, and planning and co-ordinating the provision of such training.
- Evaluating staff learning and performance as a result of training provision, through means such as: Evaluation forms, Questionnaires, assessing staff knowledge, observing delivery skills, supervision, appraisals, evaluation of service provision, i.e. Inspection Reports.
- To ensure a high standard of communication with and between staff and arrange regular staff meetings, supervisions and appraisals.
- To be the lead assessor for potential tenants prior to admission, gauging suitability bearing in mind resources available within the service.
- To ensure tenants' support plans and risk assessments are regularly reviewed.
- To ensure that holidays are arranged for on at least a yearly basis for all tenants as they wish.
- To attend and plan reviews and CPAs and any other relevant meetings.
- To attend medication reviews.
- To plan and attend Multi- Disciplinary Team Meetings.
- A requirement of the role will include possible exposure to physical and verbal challenging behaviour from tenants.
- To ensure the premises and equipment are kept to a high standard in accordance with the Health and Safety and Fire Regulations and to report any malfunctions to the appropriate authority and ensure prompt attention.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 3 years' experience of: staff appraisal, staff supervision, team management.
- 3 years' experience in the supported living, mental health and/or learning disability field
- Substantial experience of controlling a service budget and record keeping and report writing.
- MUST have a Level 5 Diploma in health & social care or NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social care, management qualification within the health care sector or an equivalent.
- Willingness to train in PAS.
- Up to date working practices in relation to the Care Quality Commission. Up to date working practices in relation to the Care Quality Commission.
- Available to work weekends and unsociable hours.
- Must be an Effective communicator as you will be required to chair meetings with excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to cope with pressure.
- Liaison with other agencies both internal and external to the Company.
- Knowledge and demonstration of anti-discriminatory practice and Equal Opportunities.
- Knowledge and demonstration of appropriate physical intervention techniques.
- Competitive salary and company benefits and much more.
If you are looking for a long term career in a great healthcare sector and have the enthusiasm for care then look no further, we would love to hear from you.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£36000 - £40000 Per Annum
Multi-Site Registered Supported Living manager, Care, Care Home, Manager, Registered Manager, Nurse,