Data Governance Manager - Information Management, Leading Consultancy
Up to £80,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
A great opportunity to play a key strategic part in the expansion of the data governance arm of a global consultancy. You will work with the Partner to decide internal strategy, whilst leading projects on-site with leading, tier one banks. The ideal candidate will have the experience of establishing data governance frameworks and experience within the finance domain.
THE ROLE - DATA GOVERNANCE MANAGER - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, LEADING CONSULTANCY:
* Establish and govern data governance implementation projects for major, financial clients
* Work with the Partner and executive committee to decide key strategy for the brand
* Lead and mentor a rapidly-growing team of Senior Consultants/Consultants
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Governance Manager - Information Management, Leading Consultancy role, you must have:
* Significant experience developing data governance frameworks and functions
* Demonstrable experience of defining data standards and improving data quality on a large scale
* The ability to be a strong communicator and influencer, with strong stakeholder management skills
* Experience working within the banking, risk and/or finance domain/s.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham
Data Governance, Data Quality, Framework, Information Management, MDM, Consultant, Consultancy, GDPR