Lead Java Developer
After receiving an incredible investment, a unique start-up financial services company is looking to throw it's hat into the ring of stock trading. With the USP of having a data science team who use unique algorithms to determine the best places to invest this money, they expect to have a key advantage over their competitors. They are currently looking for a Lead Java Developer to come in and develop their core trading platform.
An exciting hedge fund company, this start-up utilises their data science team to choose the best places of investment. This disruptive company plans on expanding rapidly over the coming year, the world of stocks and shares has just got that bit more exciting.
As a Lead Java Developer, you will:
* Be responsible for creating the company's core trading platform
* Mentor junior members of the development team
* Be very hands on with the Java programming, not afraid to get stuck in
* Collaborate with the Data Science team on platform requirements
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As a Lead Java Developer, you will have a strong knowledge of:
* Coding using Java, to develop and maintain a platform
* The Finance Domain- ideally within an investment bank or hedge fund
* Interpreting SQL or NoSQL databases
* Using Spring, JPA and Hibernate as frameworks
* Preferably experience working for a disruptive company
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest to this Lead Java Developer position by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles in this space, please contact Ben Clark at Harnham.