This is an opportunity for the highly motivated and analytically minded individuals who want to enhance their current skillset and knowledge working in a dynamic environment. With a focus on Credit Risk, this role will enable you to collaborate with senior stakeholders to drive insight across the bank's major areas.
This bank is one of the largest financial services not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. This bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven leaders to embark on this journey with them.
- Be responsible for the analytical support in designing credit policies across the customer lifecycle.
- Setting credit parameters to ensure loss rates remain within risk appetite in relation to the consumers.
- Producing quality recommendations for underwriting strategy design and provide insight + recommendations to Senior Credit Risk Managers to support Risk strategies.
- Be able to monitor performance of certain credit policies, highlight trends and drive corrective actions.
- Deliver clear and concise strategy changes to team leaders and senior stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Well-developed analytical skills, preferably in Credit Risk and have a clear understanding in performing data analysis using SAS/SQL.
- Experience working across loan products and consumer risk is preferable.
- Practical experience of using analytics to solve business problems and background in Credit Risk.
- Be able to work across cross functional teams and identify + deliver new ideas to address key business issues.
- Working experience within Risk management in addition to being a strong strategic thinker.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Statistics or Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.
£40000 - £60000 per annum
SAS, SQL, Credit Risk, Loans, Products, Retail, Consumer