Junior Innovations Engineer - Manchester
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 p.a.
Our well established client is looking to appoint a Junior Innovations Engineer as soon as possible to develop and maintain the client based windows CCTV control and management system using C#, .NET and C++.
The client is ideally looking for someone who is energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented, and enjoys being a key contributor. The successful candidate will continually deliver features, enhancements and performance improvements, they will also strive for product excellence.
Under the guidance of the Head of Innovation you will be responsible for:
- Researching new technologies and originating new concepts, ideas and processes.
- Planning and managing the design, implementation and testing of Fusion sub-projects.
- Producing documentation for installation engineers and end-users.
- Interacting with 3rd party development partners.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- C# .NET
Experience of the following technologies would be an advantage:
- WPF, WCF
- Microsoft Media Foundation
- Networking Protocols
- Media Streaming Protocols
- Version Control (git, SVN, etc.)
- Relational Databases
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£20000 - £22000 Per Annum
Junior Innovations Engineer,CCTV control, C#, .NET, C++, OOD