Location: Warwickshire, CV32 4QN
£21,500 PA depending on experience
Full Time - Flexible days (Weekend work required)
In this role of Guitar Specialist, it will be your responsibility to successfully build and maintain the acoustic and classical guitar department along with associated accessories in the store, responding to customer questions and requests via email, telephone and in person.
They are looking for someone who can also work closely with the online department to improve and update product data and listings on the client's ecommerce channel.
Guitar Specialist responsibilities include:
- To maintain a very high standard of service and sales.
- Merchandising, ensuring that prices are correct, discussing products with the highest level of knowledge.
- Collaborate with management and marketing to review, plan and implement product ranges and offers.
- To understand and to help maximise the commercial potential for all departmental instruments and accessories
I am very keen to speak to anyone who has 2+ years of experience within a Retail/Sales role (selling +£300 products). You must be able read music (notation and tablature) along with:
- Excellent consultative selling skills with an affable nature
- Excellent all-round computer skills, including Microsoft Office and (ideally) Microsoft Access
- Experience with meeting targets and deadlines
- Ability to liaise, collaborate & communicate with the wider team & business
Our client is a leading classical, jazz & instruments online and physical retailer. They have been in business for over 35 years and have launched their Music website and it has grown into one of the most significant online sites for music products in the world.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£21500 Per Annum
Guitar Specialist, Guitar, Guitar sales, music instruments, Microsoft Access, music, CS