General Manager Designate, Bar/Pub/Fun Vibe, £45,000 - London
General Manager Designate, Bar/pub/fun vibe, £45,000 – London
Salary: £45,000 - plus any expenses and many company perks
- This quintessential pub/bar business with some newly opened venues, needs a strong Designate General Manager who is hands-on, well organized to give it direction. With a focus on quality, food & well matches drinks the fun party vibe…– this role would offer fast progression to General Manage
The General Manager Designate Role…
- As General Manager Designate you will remain at all times focused on delivering excellent customer service & consistent, quality food & drink.
- Experience in recruitment & training plus putting systems in place is a must for this role
- The Restaurant Manager must remain visible at all times – repeat business is an important revenue stream so developing relationships is key.
- Working alongside the owner/moving the business forward
The General Manager Designate:
- My client is all about the customer so a successful General Manager Designate will need to demonstrate a people focus throughout their career.
- Big personalities & approachable characters do well in these surroundings so a love for the trade & a passion for good food and drink are essential.
- Financial accountability, staff development & coaching plus demonstrated marketing initiatives are a preferred but not essential
- A true food led professional with a hands on approach also ensuring high standards
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and people skills
- Restaurant Manager with a Restaurant/pub background essential
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to Stuart Hills or call 0207 790 2666
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at #removed# or call us on 0207 790 2666
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? email #removed#
£45k per year + .