This position will involve investigating and researching to create files to review customer account and service applications. You will be required to make decisions based on your findings through the use of internal and external systems. You will work towards both individual and team targets to ensure that cases are completed efficiently and in a timely manner. You will have exceptional attention to detail and ensure quality standards are maintained.
Due to the nature of the role, appropriate candidates will be naturally inquisitive, methodical, and highly motivated. A background in research may be beneficial.
You will also assist other team members in the job role, providing support and taking the lead to ensure that tasks are completed.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate:
• Proven experience of working within an administration or data entry role
• Strong ability to work in a team
• The ability to accurately interpret complex data
• A high level of motivation to complete tasks
• Customer Service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High quality standards with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Be flexible in your approach to work
• The ability to follow strict process and procedures
• Excellent PC and data entry skills
• Able to use MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills