Field Service Engineer - Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire/Northamptonshire/Hertfordshire
Salary: £dependant on experience
A market leading supplier of Garage Equipment with a 31 year history based on the Northamptonshire Oxfordshire borders, are now recruiting for a Field Service Engineer.
Due to their expanding business, they now require a Field Service Engineer based in the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire/Northamptonshire/Hertfordshire area, to join the team maintaining and repairing garage equipment at prestigious dealership groups and top end independent garages and workshops, whilst also sharing the opportunity of joining a network of national Trade Garage Equipment engineers.
- Carry out Preventive maintenance inspections and on site break down/repair cover
- Occasionally be able to stay overnight away from home
- You will be able to gain product training as well as GEA accreditation status
- Very attractive salary dependant on skills and experience
- Mobile phone, touch pad tablet and service software with training
- New liveried van to suit the position
- Company work wear and PPE
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a good mechanical/hydraulic knowledge
- Experience in all types of lifting equipment, oil lubrication systems, air systems, and other general workshop equipment would be advantageous, however training will be provided
- Be customer focussed and have a good level of communication skills
- Be confident and able to work under your own initiative, as well as being able to take part as a team
- Have full driving license
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Field Service Engineer, Garage Equipment, automotive, garage, break down, repair, maintenance,