Farm Agent - Exeter
Salary: Attractive salary depending on qualifications & experience.
Our client is the leading firm of chartered surveyors and auctioneers in the South West of England. Well-established and well-regarded, our client has offices throughout the region offering exceptional services across all aspects of property.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Farm Agent to join our client's busy team in their Exeter office. This is a fantastic opportunity, handling the sale of farms and land, whilst building a long-term career in property within a diverse multi-disciplined firm.
- Handling the sale of farms and land.
- Providing property advice.
- Working closely with property professionals and property and land owning clients.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- RICS and CAAV qualified.
- Self-starter and uses own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Farm Agent, RICS, CAAV, Rurual, Agriculture, Farming, Land, Estate Agent, Sales, Lettings,