F&B Manager - Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire
- Are you an experienced F&B Manager looking for a new challenge in a multi-outlet site?
- Do you have experience as a Restaurant or Bars Manager and would now like to step up into an F&B Managers role?
- Would you like to work for an independently owned property?
My client is based on the Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire border and now require the services of a passionate and hands on Food and Beverage Manager.
This hotel has around 100 rooms that also includes a health and fitness club, Spa, Golf facilities and a 1 rosette restaurant.
The hotel also boasts an impressive C&B facilities that can cater for a variety of events including; weddings, training workshops, exhibitions, balls and private dinners.
As the F&B Manager your key role will be to ensure the high standards of the food and beverage team whilst aiming to increase staff development and profitability.
As the F&B Manager your key duties will include:
- To manage all areas within C & B, Restaurant and Bar operations.
- To be responsible for all monies, credit vouchers and bills etc., handled by the department.
- To work with the Head Chef and Restaurant Manager to ensure that menus, service and facilities offered to guests are of wide choice and high standards. .
- To have a thorough knowledge of services and facilities available in the department and be able to make suggestions to guests.
- To ensure that the "Departments Standards of Procedures" are complete, up to date and read, understood and used by all department staff.
- To plan staffing levels cost effectively and work within set budgets.
- To recruit a high standard of staff whilst liaising with the HR Department and Operations Manager.
- To be responsible for the development of all departmental staff to meet the present and future needs of the Department and Organisation.
- To be aware of, and comply with, statutory and company requirements regarding the work place such as health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention and licensing.
- To deputise for the Operations Manager in his absence.
Who should apply for this role? A candidate with:
- A strong F&B background - Ideally an experienced F&B Manager from a smaller property OR a Restaurant / Bars Manager from a larger property looking to make a step up.
- The gravitas to earn the respect of your prospective managers
- The experience of training and development of staff at all levels
- Some experience of working in a property with a Spa and or Leisure /gym facilities for members (desirable)
- The ability to multi task and undertake duty management roles
- Ideally a car driver as the property does not offer live in.
The Good Bits:
- A competitive salary of up to £29,500 plus a bonus
- The chance to work for a hotel that is well known and part of the fabric of the local area
- The opportunity to enhance your CV and status with this appointment
- Company benefits that include; company discounts on a wide range of products, pension scheme; Perkbox discount scheme; Health cash plan; Reward and Recognition; Free Meals on Duty; Free park and free uniform
- The potential for an immediate start
If you believe you have the drive and ambition to tackle this role as a Food & Beverage Manager DON'T DELAY APPLY NOW!!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£29500 Per Annum
F&B Manager, Bar Manager, Food, Hospitality, Catering, Restaurant, Front of House,