Extradition Lawyer/ Criminal Lawyer/ Duty Solicitor
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Extradition Lawyer to join a one of the leading law firms. They are renowned for upholding the principles of justice, excels in criminal defence, family law, housing, civil liberties, and human rights.
- Advocate for clients in police custody.
- Manage a diverse caseload encompassing various criminal offences.
- Conduct advocacy in Magistrates' Court and oversee extradition cases.
- Previous experience working as an Extradition Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, Duty Solicitor or in a similar role.
- At least 1 year of PQE in criminal matters and Duty Solicitor accreditation.
- Proficiency in IT and exceptional organisational prowess.
- The ability to manage a demanding caseload with minimal supervision.
- Dedication to publicly funded work.
Apply now to seize this outstanding opportunity with a leading law firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Extradition Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, Duty Solicitor, Criminal, Criminal Solicitor, Lawyer, Solicitor