Experienced Groundsman x2 -SW London
Salary: £22k - £26k depending on experience
Job type- Full time, permanent.
Our client is an award-winning, well-established sportsground and estate maintenance company based in South West London. They have excellent relationships with all of their clients, many of whom they have been working with for over twenty years. Our client has a small and friendly team who take pride in the quality of the work given also they have won some significant new contracts this year and are looking for new team members to help drive the team forward successfully. Also offer a good remuneration package and a company pension.
The Role/ responsibilities
The team have varied backgrounds and specialisms including previous experience working on the golf courses, designing commercial estate gardens and maintenance of top class cricket pitches and man more.
- Are you an experienced groundsman?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you good at communicating?
- Do you enjoy working in a team?
- Can you work without supervision?
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the preparation of cricket wickets, squares, and outfields to a high standard.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the upkeep of winter sports pitches to include setting out, line marking, and general maintenance operations.
- Competence in the use of sports turf machinery.
- A full UK driving license.
- PA1/PA6 spraying certificates.
- Practical knowledge of machinery maintenance.
- Horticultural qualifications and practical gardening skills
All team members have qualifications for chemical application and are fully DBS checked.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Groundsperson, Grounds, Garden, Gardening, Landscape, Landscaper, Facilities,