Structural Engineer - Experienced or Chartered -Rochester
Salary: £24,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our client is a firm of engineers delivering projects fully specified with accompanying calculations, and on time. Their team of professionals are experienced in both private and public projects. Their mission is to provide all clients with a supportive and transparent service from the beginning to end. They do not take on work unless it can be delivered on time and to a high standard. Their stated objective is that all projects are designed and completed in accordance with industry regulatory standards. Their chartered engineering team checks every design. Each project is passed through to a checking process to ensure designs are cost efficient and practical.
- Structural Calculations, Temporary Work, Structural Designs, Structural Drawings, Scaffolding Design, Scaffolding Calculations, and Temporary Roofs.
- They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Structural Engineer - Experienced or Chartered to join their team in Rochester.
As an Experienced or Chartered Structural Engineer, you will have held a similar position before or are experienced enough and ready to take on this challenging role. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of engineers, overseeing their work, and guiding them to further their knowledge and experience. This is a hands-on role, so on occasion, you will take on projects as needed and lead from the front.
Qualifications & Experience:
- You will be degree qualified or suitably experienced within the context of the role
- You will have at least five years' experience in structural design, preferably with the added knowledge of Temporary Works and/or Drainage design.
- All candidates are expected to be team players with a positive disposition. They are looking for people that will grow with the company and take professional pride in their work.
- Applicants must be UK residents and have the right to work in the UK for their CV to be reviewed and to be proceeded to the next stage.
- £24,000 - £50,000 + benefits
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Structural Engineer - Experienced or Chartered and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£24000 - £50000 Per Annum
Structural Engineer, Structural Engineering, Chartered Engineer, Drainage design, structural design