Duty Solicitor (Criminal litigation team) - Teeside
Full time permanent position.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client is leading solicitors in Teeside, Durham and North Yorkshire who for over 30 years have been providing outstanding legal support to their clients. They hold the prestigious VHCC accreditation that allows them to work with large and complex cases.
They hold drop-in law clinics in community centres and in community groups and hold Free Community Law Clinics within their offices. .
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified Duty Solicitor to join their criminal litigation team. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a large, successful and thriving law firm, with offices across the North East and Yorkshire, and is perfect for an individual seeking to progress a successful career in law.
Qualifications / Skills required:
- An accredited police station representative and have at least 1 years PQE
- Candidates must be highly motivated and reliable;
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, and must be strong team players;
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate exemplary client care and organisation skills;
- Candidates must be flexible in their work structure and be able to demonstrate an exceptional work ethic
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Duty Solicitor, Criminal litigation team, Law, Lawyer, Legal, Solicitor, Litigation, Criminal,