Design Engineer - Lincolnshire
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience
Our Client is an established engineering business experienced in manufacturing and exporting world-class equipment to more than 50 countries.
A full-time Design Engineer to support machinery design and product development.
- Produce high quality production drawings for internal and subcontract builds.
- Update designs for existing equipment.
- Liaise with the Sales team and Client during the design process.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 3D CAD experience, ideally SolidWorks.
- Awareness of manufacturing implications and costs.
- Team player with great attention to detail.
- Can do attitude.
- Experience of working within the agricultural or recycling equipment industries beneficial.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Design Engineer, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CAD, Design, Engineering, drawings,