Deputy Nursery Manager
Salary: Market Competitive + New starter bonus of £750.00 (as per T&C's)
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a passionate & experienced Deputy Manager who can assist & lead an enthusiastic team. Our client is a registered children's nursery located in Nottingham.
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced full time Deputy Manager. The idle incumbent must be enthusiastic, outgoing and bubbly childcare professional who is committed to providing children with the very best care and stimulation.
- To support the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Support with the development of and maintaining highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies, and other agencies
- Remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices
- Assist the Manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings and other events.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A childcare and education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- Previous experience of managing as a Deputy Manager
- A formal management qualification is desirable although not essential
- A current First Aid qualification.
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- A thorough knowledge of safeguarding procedures
What we Offer:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Continued opportunities for professional development and training
- Tapestry Online Learning Journeys
- A competitive salary and wider benefits
- 1 week shut down over Christmas
- New Starter Bonus £750.00 (as per T&C's)
- Refer a friend up to £500 (as per T&C's)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Nursery Manager, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery, Childcare, Education, Early Years, Room Leader,