Data Quality Analyst
Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for a technical and analytical professional to join a leading financial services organisation based in Milton Keynes.
The role holds accountability for the data quality in risk systems. You will be required to build control models and run daily controls to ensure data quality and validity is maintained across the Risk Systems, resolving queries and data issues with the financial services organisation and key Stakeholders.
• Design, build, test and implement data certification models and controls
• Design, build, test and implement certification exception reports
• Work with Process & Change and other key work streams when designing and implementing the exception processes and associated reporting
• Work with Project Management to develop a detail understanding of milestones and activities needed to address the control gaps
• Regular attendance at project meetings
• Provision of regular updates into projects and attendance at the relevant meetings; to include status updates, RAIDs, planning, etc.
• Manage the BAU controls; investigating differences and following up with relevant stakeholders
Key Skills required:
• Ability and experience of engaging and working effectively with multiple users (Risk, IT and Collections & Recoveries) meaning strong communication skills are required
• Technical skills; SAS, SQL, Excel (including formula’s and pivot tables)
• Knowledge of MI system best practises (mappings \ structures \ controls \ etc)
• Proficiency and experience of using SAS Enterprise Guide or SQL
• Attention to detail, highlighting issues that require significant time and investigation to resolve
• Interpersonal skills are essential, together with the ability to establish good, professional, working relationships with stakeholders
• Analytical skills with a proven track record of delivering results in a time pressured environment
• Pro-active approach to work
• Good organisational/Project Management skills, focusing on providing good effective communications
• Numerate, with excellent analytical, business awareness and influencing skills
• Ability to prioritise own workloads
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders
Due to the nature of this organisation, all candidates must be able to pass a credit check and provide acceptable references with no dismissals over the last 3 years.
Circa £30,000 per annum (Depending on experience)