Customer Services Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
Hours 8.30am - 5pm
full Time, Permanent
My client in West Sussex is looking for a Permanent Customer Services Administrator to join their growing team.
- Plenty of support for the right candidate.
- Experience working in a similar role is an advantage but not essential.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good listening skills.
- Self motivated.
- Prepared to learn new skills and work on own initiative.
- Quick learner
- First-point customer contact via telephone.
- Customer support via email.
- Follow-up and response to customer enquiries.
- Supporting the technical department via administrative tasks.
- Conducting administrative tasks to the requirements of ISO9001.
- Being an active and professional member of the administrative team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preparing and sending quotations from a price list.
- Organising and checking documentation as part of the work order approval process.
- Issuing of company Purchase Orders following purchase requisition process.
- Issuing of pre-payment Proforma Invoices.
- Efficiency drives for system implementation.
- Active involvement in ensuring a clean and tidy work environment.
- Communicating effectively with other employees.
- Maintaining records within asset management software.
- Dealing with low-level customer complaints and anomalies.
- Highlighting potential areas regarding their continuous improvement scheme.
- Be an active learner regarding accounting and HR software.
- Preparing and issuing invoices.
- Sending out statements of customer accounts.
- Following up regarding outstanding payments, especially on overdue accounts.
- Making and taking payments for inward and outward processes.
- Low-level monitoring and support for HR services.
- Payroll and project assignment tasks and support.
- Performing quality audits of administrative tasks as per company requirements.
- Completing company supplier form requests from customers.
- Maintaining a system regarding the approved suppliers list.
- Offering supporting cover to other process applicable areas such as "Goods In" and "Issue Referrals".
To assist the Customer Service Manager, in ensuring that all administration tasks are carried out accurately and efficiently in order to meet the aims and objectives of the Company.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure that the email traffic within the department is managed accordingly within an agreed SLA timeframe.
- Ensure that all incoming e-customer queries are processed to meet the customer's expectations.
- Ensure that all quote approvals are processed.
- Ensure that despatch paperwork is raised.
- Ensure that all incoming customer queries are processed to meet the customer's expectations.
- Assist with other administration tasks as required.
- Talking to clients on the phone.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Customer Services Administrator, Admin, Customer Service, Administrator, operations administrator