Conveyancing Executive / Fee Earner
Location: North Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £28k - £34k + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday (8:45 - 5:30)
Our client is a well-established law firm offering comprehensive legal services for individuals and businesses.
As a Conveyancer, you will be managing a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters from start to finish, ensuring excellent customer care.
- Manage a caseload of conveyancing files, ensuring compliance with CQS.
- Provide prompt, professional, and friendly quotes to prospective clients.
- Progress residential purchases and sales with a focus on client care.
- Communicate internally and externally with stakeholders.
- Verify client and giftor identification, reporting any potential money laundering concerns.
- Draft legal documentation, report on title, and execute exchange and completion.
- Assist in marketing activities to develop new clients.
- Support colleagues and contribute to team success.
- Previously worked as a Conveyancing Executive, Conveyancer or in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years of conveyancing fee-earner experience.
- Experience in dealing with leasehold properties.
- Knowledge of residential property law, Land Registry practice and CQS protocol.
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering Procedures
- Skilled in using case management systems and the Land Registry Portal.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and supportive team
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Regular staff social events
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£28000 - £34000 Per Annum
Conveyancing Executive, Conveyancer, Conveyancing Solicitor, Conveyancing Lawyer, Fee Earner, Jobs