This is a chance to work within a leading bank looking to expand its ever growing presence within the industry. This role will enable you to actively be involved in defining derivation of the in-scope client population in several complexed projects within Customer Portfolio Programmes.
This bank is one of the largest financial services not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. This bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven individuals to embark on this journey with them.
This role is will allow you to use your SQL and Teradata experience to interrogate and analyse data put forward by clients. In addition to this, your main responsibilities will include:
- Project analysis of artefacts and presidency in analysing data sources used within driving in-scope client populations.
- A high knowledge of assessing applications of filters applied to the source data, paying attention to key project artefacts associated with waterfalls and derivation documents.
- The ability to create detailed written advanced quality assurance reports in relation to the portfolios.
- Have exceptional knowledge of complex Financial Services environments and correlation between clients.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous working experience with large volumes of complexed data, including database management.
- A strong understanding of working with SQL server and SQL querying.
- Clear experience in working with data warehouses in financial institutions (Data Warehousing).
- Proven experience of driving remediation projects.
- Experience with working with business and cooperate banking products.
- Working knowledge of complex Financial Services environment and understanding the correlation between clients and front desk offices.
- Be able to gather requirements, data analysis and demonstrate solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.
Up to £45000 per annum
SQL, SAS, Data Warehousing