Centre Operations Manager in Engineering Courses and Trainings - Workington
Our Client, a learning centre for apprenticeships & adult learning courses, is looking for a motivated Centre Manager.
The role will include the progressive development of the Engineering curriculum and the material associated with its delivery as well as the development of engineering course delivery material and ensuring compliance with awarding body standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the curriculum of Head Office including scheduling Apprentice training delivery, commercial delivery, Access Programmes.
- Manage the Health & safety of the centre.
- Assist in the overall development of the training centre.
- Prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the current engineering course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Operations.
- Car driver is essential
- Have a minimum of three years engineering experience in industry.
- Be time served and have completed a full level 3 craft apprenticeship.
- Have a sound knowledge of engineering principles.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Centre Manager, Operations Manager, Engineer, engineering, Apprenticeship, Education, training