Carpenter Joiner - Furniture Company
Location: West London, NW10
Salary: Competitive Salary
A great opportunity for an experienced Carpenter Joiner, to join the team at this West London Furniture & Upholstery Company, who specialise in the very finest bespoke luxury upholstery and custom furniture. They work hand in hand with some of the world's most renowned interior designers, spanning high end residential, commercial, hospitality and luxury sectors.
With over two decades successfully producing high-quality one-off items to large volume international rollouts, the experienced team provides expert solutions, with a transparent and collaborative approach, and an endless passion for delivering specialist tailor made furniture.
As Carpenter Joiner, you must be confident in their process or similar as listed in the day-to-day duties below
Duties will include:
- Reading and working to detailed, technical drawings
- Be confident in the safe operation of typical woodworking machinery
- Able and proficient in the use of hand/power tools
- Manufacturing to schedules and deadlines
- Attention to every detail
- Must be able to work on your own as well as with other people
- Must have good written and spoken English
Experience and Requirements:
- Ideally you will have 5+years' experience in a similar role
- You will have previous experience in the installation of bespoke joinery
- A full UK Driving License and be able to reliably commute
- Own a selection of your own hand/power tools(ideal but not essential)
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills from an experienced team
- Working in a spacious, heated workshop, with high spec machinery including a CNC machine, panel saw, edge bander, planer, spindle moulder, and dust extraction systems.
- Working alongside a dedicated design and programming team.
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible schedule
- 10-hour day shift Monday- Friday
- Weekend availability
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Carpentry Joiner, joinery, Joiner, carpenter, Furniture, Upholstery Joiner, Carpenter, Upholstery