Care Coordinator - Loughton
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000
What My client Offers:
- Competitive pay £17,000 - £19,000
- Reporting directly into the Owner
- 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- On-going Support & Carer progression
- A Fantastic Family Culture
My client are currently recruiting a self-motivated, caring, and organised Care Coordinator to join our growing office. We understand that our staff are our greatest asset and that's why we value every member of our team.
My client Aim is to provide exceptional quality of care and support to individuals, to not only remain independent in their own homes, but to also exercise choice and control over all aspects of their care. To achieve this aim, we are looking for those who can demonstrate a commitment to outstanding levels of care, with the chance to progress their career as we plan to expand our reach.
As a Care Coordinator, you will play a fundamental part in managing the daily communications of our office and assisting the registered manager in all aspects of care. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire office team ensuring both service user and care worker needs are met. This role will progress and become extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Skills & Capabilities (Desired)
- Flexible & sensitive to the needs of others
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- A very good communicator both verbally and in writing
- Recognise problems and formulate solutions
- Assessment and gathering information skills
- Organisational skills including scheduling staff rota's effectively, supervising staff and providing professional support
- Capable of accepting responsibility and coping with emergencies
- Ability to implement and review care plans and work with complex cases
- Very good IT Skills to use internal software systems, along with Microsoft and ability to produce reports.
- Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Care Coordinator Experience (preferably over 2 years)
- Full UK driving licence with own car
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
£17000 - £19000 Per Annum
Care Coordinator, Care, Health & Social care, Care Home, Carer,